Thursday, November 6, 2008

Best Day Ever!

Today really is probably one of the best days of my life, thats because its the day I became a Grandma! Our sweet little baby girl was born at 12:00 p.m. Weighing in at 8 lbs 7 oz & 21 inches long. She has a head full of beautiful dark hair, the cutest little ears you have ever seen, & light brown eyebrows that look like they were drawn on with a pencil. She has a nose that is as cute as a button, Lips that look like a perfect little heart, and the most beautiful complexion, soft as a baby's bottom. Oh I wont even get started on how cute her little tushie is! So basically what i am saying is.... she is PERFECT!!! And I LOVE her so much I could cry. Oh wait I already did :)
Here are a few pictures so you can see for yourself that she really is all that, and that i am not just being a "grandma" ENJOY!






5 comments:

Karli said...

Linda I love that last picture! You are going to be an amazing Grandma! She is sooo cute!!!

Emily Call said...

So sweet. I LOVE the last picture. Oh, I can't wait to see her in person. Does she have a name yet?

Lisa said...

What a cutie pie!!!
Oh and the baby is adorable too:)

LiNdS said...

Yay you have a blog!! Now we have to convince my mom to get one. However it would probably take her 5 hours to figure out how to do a post. Hee hee just kiddin mom. Your grandaughter is absolutely beautiful! I get to meet her tomorrow and I am so excited!! My blog is private... send me your email address so I can invite you. lindseyorme@hotmail.com

Shawna Wilson said...

Linda,
CONGRATULATIONS! What a beautiful little darling not to mention her gorgeous grandma. It's true, there's NOTHING like being a grandma. Many many happy days ahead for you my friend!

Love you tons,
Mary Cox (I'm in Shawna's blog)