Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Boy oh Boy it's a GIRL!


Courtney Brooke Winnie
April 25, 1988
5:46 p.m.
8 lb. 5 0z.
20 inches

They say if it rains on your wedding day it means good luck.
This must be true when having a baby,
because it rained the day Courtney was born,
 I felt like I was the luckiest mom to lucky to get this little GIRL!

I could tell from the second she was born, that she was a sweetie,
the pink bow looked so pretty in all that dark hair, & after my first
two babies were boys, I made sure she always had the bow in her hair.
The nurses kept asking me if my husband was Indian.
Hummm I wonder why?

Pretty in pink.

Baby Ballerina
Halloween 1988

One year old

1st Birthday

As you can tell, Courtney loved her baby dolls.
She also LOVED her blankie from Grandma Atwood,
& she still does, she said..."it makes me so happy."

Working on her tan.
Courtney has gorgeous skin, that browns 
beautiful in the summer. (lucky girl.)

2 years old.
You can tell by this picture what a happy little girl
Courtney was, and she still is always so happy!

3 years old

3rd birthday.
Surprise it's a kitty!
She opened her present to find a kitten inside, she was so surprised,
and so excited! Look at that face. :D
She had Jazzy for 16 years.

Having fun with her big brothers!
She is lucky to have 2 big brothers who love her and look after her so much.

4 years old
Look at all that hair!

5th birthday

Hey, Hey, playmate come out and play with me,
& bring your dollies three, climb up my apple tree.
Courtney Loved playing house,
she is going to make a great mom someday.

7th birthday
Courtney with her best friend, & cousin Karli,
these two were together non stop, they are more like sisters.
Well since their moms are identical twins, they are considered 1/2 sisters.

There's no place like home.
Courtney filled our home with so much joy,
we can't imagine what it would be like without her.

Cinderella

Little Red Riding Hood
Courtney always loved to dress up, she still does!

Courtney is such a sweet big sister to Amy & Austin,  
she was the baby of the family for almost 7 years, 
so she was very excited to become a big sister.
 She is like their second mom.

7 years old.

Happy happy girl!

12 years old
Happy Birthday, to my beautiful baby girl who is now 21. 
You will always be my sweet baby girl. 
I love you to the moon and back!
Love, Mom : )

5 comments:

sophie said...

WOW MOM! I can't believe you did this whole post without my help! I am impressed! :) Seriously though, you did such a good job. Its so fun seeing pictures of me when i was young, and your captions were so sweet! Thanks so much mom! You are the best mom i could ever ask for! I love you soooo much!!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Courtney!!!
I loved all of the Fun pictures .....makes me wish we could go back to those days of nonstop sleepovers:D
You are such a sweet girl! Thanks for being such a great niece and cousin:D
LOVE YA...Auntie Mamma Lisa

Brooke said...

Happy birthday to Courtney!! She is so beautiful. I loved seeing all of her "growing up" photos!

Karli said...

Linda, sorry my comment is so late :) Happy Birthday Court! These pictures are so cute, i love the one of us in our overalls. courtney was such a cute little baby & toddler & girl & teen & adult!

robyn said...

I Love baby indian Courtney and I LOVE her one year old picture when she is standing on the chair with her hair all cute and curly! I want one like that of Navi! Sorry it took me so long to comment. I l ove how much you love your kids! it shows through all the things you do for them!

jhhhhhhhhhhhhy vcvvvvvvf v fz xxngjy
lvtgcfrj mmmmmmmunubyvg87AH, ;L'
-From Navi