Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Have you ever met one of those people that just seem to have their act together. They’re always smiling; they’re well like by everyone that meets them. In fact, when you're there friend, it’s usually for life. They seem to be able to do everything, and everything they decide to do is not just 100%, but 200 %. They seem to be oozing with talents and abilities. Besides that, they’re very practical and rarely ever complain, at least out loud.

To top it off they look amazing. In fact, the older they get, the better they look.  How can that be?

You can't look at a person like this without feeling  admiration for the kind of person they are. Even when they are in pain and not feeling well, you rarely see it in the expression of their face.

They are one of those people that are fun to observe, especially when they are in their zone. Their ability to stay focused, and actually create what they think about is really quite amazing.

How would you like to have the privilege of being married to a person like this? Well, I am. On May 21st it will be 29 years of life full of glitter. When I say glitter, I really mean it. It usually shows up on face or clothing on a daily basis. That what happens when you are married to a cute consultant.

Live hasn't been easy. We have had our share of struggles and ups and downs of life. That's how it's suppose to be, but it has always been wonderful.

Linda, I want you to know how much I love you. I cherish our life together, wherever the journey takes us. There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for the blessing of having you in my life. Because of you becoming a mother, I became a father and grandpa, and you became the sexiest grandma I know.

Thank you for making me a better person than I could have ever been able to become without you. To me that’s priceless.

Happy Mother Day to the best wife and mother to our children a man could ever have.

Love forever,

Dave


Mom,

            Happy mothers day!!! I hope you have the best mothers day ever! Thank you so much for everything you have ever done! I know how stressed you get when I am always bugging you about dance stuff and that but I’m sorry. Thanks for always being there when I needed you and always bringing my things that I left to school and checking me out to eat something when I didn’t pack a lunch. What would I do if you couldn’t come get me? Thanks for driving me to dance almost every day and also to all the competitions and conventions, but most of all thanks for being the greatest mom anyone could ask for! I love you so so so so much!! Love,

                                                        Amy May Yam


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM!!!!

I love you Mom, you are the best mom in the world and nobody can do anything about it! Thank you for EVERYTHING!!! You do anything to make me happy, so for today I will do anything for you to make you happy! Thanks for all of the trips we go on, and DINNER! You make the best dinner in the whole wide world! And thanks for letting me play soccer and supporting me! Thanks Mom you are truly the best and I would not want any mom besides you! I LOVE YOU! A TON!

Love, Austin

7 comments:

Carrie said...

ahhh, Dave this is sweet. I hope Cache feels this way after 29 years of marriage.

Karli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

I have to agree with most of this...except the part about looking better with age! ha ha ha...only an identical twin can get away with saying this:D
Seriously though thanks for helping me with the Wedding plans. We have made quite the pair these past few months with my six weeks of recovery and all of your pain. At least now I can open the doors and do all the heavy lifting:D
Happy Mothers Day!

Linda :) said...

How did I get so LUCKY??? Thanks guys for loving me SO much!! Mothers day always makes me feel a little guilty, like I could be SUCH a better mom/wife, so thank you for forgetting that I am not perfect, & for all of the sweetest comments a mom/wife could ever hope for. You make it easy to be me. I LOVE YOU!!!
P.S. Dave wow that was amazing!!! Thanks for putting up with all the glitter & with me : D Love you

Emily Call said...

Seriously so sweet. Happy Mother's Day!

robyn said...

What a great post! Nice work Dave. Linda it is not hard to write a post about you... You are a AWESOME mom and such a great example for me. If you weren't a mom... than I wouldn't be a mom. Thank you for raising such a perfect boy for me to marry. It is such a blessing to have a husband who honors the preisthood and makes good choices. Truly a reflection of how he was raised. Love you!!

sophie said...

How cute is this? way to go dad! you really do get cuter every year! hope you had a good mothers day! love you sooooooo much!!