Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Navi Baby

This little baby girl warms my heart!

It is so hard to believe that Navi will be three months old in three days, she's not a new born any more : ( but each month brings many new and wonderful surprises! She is smiling so big, gooing all the time, and blowing bubbles all over her precious little lips.
Take a look at these adorable pictures.
Courtesy of Courtney Brooke Photography of course : )





I cant get enough of ...those cheeks, this nose, these lips, that face, 
my baby Navi!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

These pictures are soooooo cute!! I cant believe she is getting so old...it's crazy! I cant wait until she starts lauging:) Kiss those chubby cheeks for me!

bwinn said...

Thats my GIRL!!!!

Tanner Winnie said...

I can't get enough!

sophie said...

Love her so much!!! Cutest baby ever!

robyn said...

Oh I love my sweet baby girl! Thanks so much for posting this! I love it!!! She is so lucky to have such a great grammy!!

Carrie said...

She is so pretty! I love her chunky cheeks. Courtney's pictures are of course AMAZING!